In order to sync your eBackpack with your Google Calendar please follow the directions below. You only need to do this one time, via either the website or the iPad - not both.
From the website
- Log-in to eBackpack
- Select the settings drop down by clicking on your name in the upper right hand side of the screen
- Click on "My Settings"
- Under the “My Profile” folder, select “External Applications”
- Click connect under the Plus
- Select Google Apps
- Make sure to check the box “Synchronize assignment due dates to Google Calendar”
- Select Continue
- Enter in log-in information as directed
- Congratulations! You’re synced!
- Students can then go to the assignments on the calendar and set alerts to remind them before the assignment is due (they set their warning time)
From the eBackpack iPad app
- Log in
- Click the “+”
- Click the “Add External Service Account”
- Select Google Drive
- Enter your log-in information as directed
- All eBackpack assignments will now be linked to your Google calendar!