Yes, eBackpack proudly supplies a parent connection component which allows a student's parents visibility into their eBackpack to see a live feed of assignments, graded work, and turned in work. Below is how you can start up your parent connection account.
- You will request or receive a parent code from your student's teacher or school
- Visit the webpage parents.ebackpack.com
- Click on the link "I need to create my parent account...."
- You will be asked to enter information into a few fields, one being the parent code you received
- Once all fields are properly completed, click on "create My eBackpack Parent Account"
- You will receive an email to the address you provided that contains a verification link that you will need to click
- Upon that click your parent portal will be activated and you will have access to this account 24/7 from any internet connected device through the username and password you created
Note: You can only access the parent portal through the web at the site parents.ebackpack.com or on the iOS and Android apps 'eBackpack for Parents'